Terms of Service
Muzzleloading and More, Ent.
SPECIAL ORDERS.... NO RETURNS...UNLESS
APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
ALL FIREARM SALES FINAL...UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT. R.L.G.
ALL WARRANTY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT IS DONE
THROUGH MANUFACTURER OR AUTHORIZED
REPAIR CENTER. ..............
" DO NOT RETURN UNIT TO DEALER " ..........
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING
THIS WEB SITE. USING THIS WEB SITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE
TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS ("TERMS"), DO NOT USE THIS
Use of Site and Copyright Notice
Muzzleloading and More, Ent. authorizes you to view and
download the materials at this Web site ("Site") only for your
personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and
other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies
of the materials.
You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or
reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them
for any public or commercial purpose.
For purposes of these Terms, any use of these materials on
any other Web site or networked computer environment for any purpose is
- Unless otherwise noted, all images have been
photographed, rendered and/or created by the staff of Muzzleloading
and More Ent. and/or its suppliers and are protected
by international treaty and copyright laws.
Any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may
violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use
this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any
downloaded or printed materials.
- Other than personally identifiable information, any material, information
or other communication you transmit or post to this Site will be considered
non-confidential and non-proprietary "Communications".
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. will
have no obligations with respect to the Communications.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. will be free to copy, disclose, distribute,
incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images,
sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial
or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any
unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other
material that would violate any law.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. does not sell, share or use your personal
information provided to us for any use other than our own internal
demographic research, record keeping, billing and/or shipping procedures.
Links To Other Web Sites.
- Any link to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a
convenience to you.
- If you use these links, you will leave this Site.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. may or
may not have reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control
and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent., unless otherwise noted, does not endorse or
make any representations about external web sites, or any information,
software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may
be obtained from using them.
- If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site,
you do this entirely at your own risk.
- With exception to specifically guaranteed or warranted products purchased
from Muzzleloading and More, Ent., the materials, products and/or services
provided at this site are provided "AS IS" without any warranties
of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. further
does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services
at this Site.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. may make
changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and
prices described in them, at any time without notice.
- The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Muzzleloading
and More, Ent. makes no commitment to update the materials and
services at this Site.
- Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or
services that are not available in your area.
- Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the
above exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability.
Muzzleloading & More, Ent. is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage from
use or misuse of any products.
Before using any product the user shall determine the
suitability of the materials and methods employed.
The user shall assume all risk and
liability for use of the products.
Use care in the handling, loading and use of all black
powder firearms, products and accessories. Your use of this web site
and any product or information contained herein is your agreement to be
bound to our Terms of Service.
IN NO EVENT WILL MUZZLELOADING AND MORE, ENT.,
ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST
PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY
TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE,
OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES,
WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER
OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS,
INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR
OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW
MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This Site is administered by Muzzleloading and More, Ent. from its offices
in Multnomah County, Oregon.
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. makes no representation that materials or
services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the
United States, and access to them from territories where their content are
illegal is prohibited.
- You may not use or export or re-export the materials or services at this
Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or
regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and
- If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do
so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts
- Muzzleloading and More, Ent. may revise these Terms at any time by
updating this posting.
- You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current
Terms because they are binding on you.
- Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly
designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
Linking to Our Web Site
- Anyone linking to Muzzleloading and More, Ent.'s Web site must have
express written permission to use any of our pages, graphics or materials in
any other web site or frames thereof and any and all other materials as
subject to all applicable laws.
Revised January 2002